Its 0457hrs in the morning.. my boy is sleeping soundly beside me.. I just finish playing mj with "ming ren san que yi". Kinda addicted to mj these days, dunno why.. I used to really hate mj.. –shrugs- I guess when ppl grow older.. they tend to do things the "older" generation do.. haha..
I couldn't get to slp.. biological clock is upside down.. prolly get to slp later when my boy wakes up to go work later on.. then I'll slp the morning + afternoon away.. poor boy having neck and back ache.. hope he gets better soon..
I suppose really.. I anticipated nobody would reply to that email newae.. which prolly meant I shouldn't get as upset as Im now.. but I cant help it.. I couldn't help but ask myself wat exactly went wrong tt caused me my friendships with ppl I really tot were my close friends..
Im just being sensitive maybe.. maybe they really had more impt things to attend to.. maybe they are really bz ppl.. maybe.. lotsa maybes.. never would I have tot tt when I lost him, I lost the group of friends tt I treasured so much. I used to tell my buddies, I never regretted what I did.. and if given a choice.. I would repeat wat I've done… but now.. 2 years later.. maybe I regret. Not for making the choice.. but for making the choice tt caused me friendships.
Went for my jog just now.. kept pondering on the topic.. they din turn up for my last bday too.. somehow coincidentally all had their individual reasons.. maybe its really just good to leave everyone alone. Hopefully a few years down the road, everyone will forget wat has happened.. then like it alwix happens in the movies.. we mit along the streets.. and go.. "hey! So u married now? Hows life?".. or maybe just hi and bye.. or perhaps.. just a nod of the head. I wonder.
Friends come and go. How sad is tt. Just maybe all I can say is.. thanks for the times we spent together.. and im glad I appreciated and treasured every single one of u all during those times..
Nothing much to say already. Typing this entry is pretty depressing actually.
Laters.
♥♥♥
05:14
0 comments