blogwp
Monday, May 30, 2005
those were the days
Was having a light hearted talk with mum a few days back and unknowingly realize the no. of ppl who pissed me off in the last 2 months. as more conversations went by, I wondered how come the only topic with mum was how ppl had pissed me off.. then at the end of the last conversation, I asked myself: is it me? Or is it them?

Here I am, re-reading my entries in OD and blogger, the unhappy series of events and the days with which ppl pissed me off. Indeed, blogging has taken up a substantial amt of stress and anger off me. I seldom write happy entries of which since 2001 when I started writing in OD courtesy of nic, the only happy entries I had were when I got together with alwin. How sad - ironically.

I get pissed easily, by friends actions, by the noisy patrons of the library because I used to visit libraries that were so quiet (librarians then were so fierce lah..), by the stupid uncle who vehemently and perpetually shakes his legs @ macs in a row of inter-connected plastics seats and then also try to show how shiok it is to dig his nose pukes and by everybody at the slightest things they do!

Speaking of which I was at the library this evening, trying to get some corporate finance into my gray matter. And oh! Did I forgot to mention to you guys tt last month, a high priest came and mum was asking if I could get blessings from him since I was stressed over the exams. Which I just found out its not that good afterall coz im not stress now and my paper is on Tuesday and Im still not done with revision! Im not stress at all! The only time I get stressed is when I step out of the examination hall. Vice versa. Tts so wrong.

Okie I digress. The library. Gone were the days when you walk into the library and the sheer beep of your pager (ok, tt shows how long it was..) could send stares across the library. Nowadays, the library is atrocious! You walk into a library with screaming kids, shouting adults.. yes! ADULTS! I was about to write bout how we can appeal to parents and asking them to properly educate their child to not scream and run ard the library but im WRONG!! And mind you hor, tt lady wasn't some 50-60 year old aunty, im not discriminating tt age group of aunties.. just that I have this concept tt ladies who fall under tt category tend to speak with higher decibel. For example, my mum. *wide grin*

As I was saying.. adults.. yah.. that auntie was only in her early 30's and she had a lil daughter who is I think the most 10 yrs old and I thought her daughter had a deprived childhood. Apparently, most of us would know that hide and seek are meant to played in areas where you have sufficient places to hide or at least somewhere to hide yourself and NOT in a library where you only have books and shelves and a lot of SIM students studying. Arghhhh! she went:

"DADDY!! DUN TELL MUMMY IM HIDING HERE OKIE?" *faintz*

And her mum.. in the toilet.. "STEPPPPHHHHHAAAANNNNIIIIIEEEEEEE! COME HERE QUICK!!" *double faintz*

And oh! Nowadays couples decide that they have no place else to pak tor.. and decide that the library is the best place to snuggle and giggle. Wa lau!

-guys tickles-
-gal giggles-
-guy touches-
-gal giggles-
-guy kisses-
-gal giggles-

and I guess the only thing she learnt out of her years as a human is giggle. Brilliant.

Okie. So there. My day at the library. Thereafter met up with giam for supper and here I am.. writing this entry.. and now im going to watch cartoon with my dear boy. For once.. this cartoon hit some interest on me - pooh's heffalump movie. Heh heh. N I got exam on Tuesday. Farkshit.

Laters.

♥♥♥
02:06
0 comments

profile
Photobucket


A person who supports the equality of women with men; A member of a feminist political movement; One who believes in the social, political, and economoical equality of the sexes; Relating to or in accordance with feminism.
talk


Photobucket




exits
Photobucket


Caron
Jolene
Xiaxue
Celine
Ernest

archives
Photobucket


October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
April 2011
Mis-counts
Photobucket



Spinning Now
Photobucket



Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Cailat