I chatted with jia, talked about a lot of heart to heart issues. I suppose some of them were my virgin thoughts said out loud.
I always wondered about the choices one had in life. Whether they were destined to be the way they are, or is it that when we reach a cross road in life, what ever decisions we make on which path to take will further determine how life goes on for you.
But we'll never know until we experience it, do we?
Regrets I have. I wondered all the time where I would be today, if I had study really hard for my PSLE, got into my desired school, and get excellent grades for Os. Get into a reputable JC and end myself up in a local University.
If I had insisted on Sydney, where and what would I be doing at this current point in time?
Would I have been happier today? The sad thing is, we wouldn't really know unless we turn back the hands of time, and experience that choice.
So life is really about making choices. We spend half the time deciding what we want to do, go into EM1 or EM2? Which secondary school? Which field of studies do you want to go into?
Yet my buddy was right. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try or even till the stage that you tried your best; some things are just beyond our control. It’s been a long time since I felt myself having that sense of achievement, and that itself was a serious problem.
It only goes to show I've never really put in much effort in the things I do or want to do. Look at my bike license, since god-knows-when I wanted it, but never really got down to do it.
My savings plan, never got anywhere close to my target.
My studies? Worst. My recent mock exams were a fluke. I kept thinking that it was just a mock. Oh hell yes, it WAS only just a mock, but the attitude was so wrong.
Jia understood so well what I was talking and what I was going through. Seems like we both are in the same inflicted shit.
Some term that she came up with: "Self Inflicted Shit."
The fact that we know what we are doing is definitely wrong and definitely not us, but yet, we still betray that angel in us and just go ahead doing it. And after doing so, we then sit down and start cursing ourselves. But what’s the total point in doing all these only after we did it?
So true, self inflicted shit.
Anyway, on a happier note, I got my first birthday present from my boy. That WHITE diesel watch that I fell in love with was SOLD OUT ISLANDWIDE. Bloody hell.
I substituted it with one from GUESS. Love it. I showed it to my dad, and he was asking me..

"Are you wearing a watch? Or are you wearing a CLOCK" -_-
Nice? What do you guys think of it? *ponders* I love it though. think its very me. heh.
I'm creating an extra birthday wish-list on the left columns so that people would stop asking me what I wish to have for my birthday. Not much actually. =)
I still do not know how to celebrate the birthday
-bah-
-I rather have bad times with you, then have good times with someone else-
♥♥♥
03:21
0 comments