Who is "The One"?
I spoke to a friend regarding 2 other friends of mine who didn't want to get married despite getting on with age.
She claims they apparently have not met the right one
How do we know who is the right one? What feelings are we suppose to have?
Does meeting the one means you want to settle down with this person, love and take care of him/her for the rest of your life?
So what happens to people who marry the one they do not love? You know the phrase "often the one you marry is not the one you really love"
Does that happen to everyone? Seriously, we never really know if we love each other. That person could be in his/her heart till thy kingdom come? I wonder..
And what happens to the woman who gets entangled in the relationship and the man does nothing to show that he wants a future and is actually also not doing anything? Under the NATO act. Never Act Talk Only
And to the couple who are together for 1.5 years and the lady is commitment phobic?
Before I could answer the above questions, my thoughts strayed yet again.
I pondered - how many of those men you see on TV actually exist in reality?
Those that are so afraid to lose you, they hug you so tight that you can hardly breath
Those that smile at the sight of you, gently kissing you on the forehead
Those that sends you flowers and gifts for not apparent reason
I watched Winter Sonata at Chui Yun's place today - the reason for the above scenes. Oh yes, Im such a sucker for romance, but do men like that really exists? Or even if they do, probably only for the 1st few months.
Honeymoon period they call it. Im glad I didn't have any of it, yet up till now, none of the men I was once together with could make me feel romanced for long.
The need to feel love, to be loved, was it negatively correlated with the number of years together?
Was there a need to constantly seek love? Or did it simply come from within? How could a relationship last without romance?
I might have been the one who got 99 beautiful yellow roses from you
I might have been the one who got those precious diamonds
I might have got the cutest soft toy available
You might have serenaded songs to me by Esplanade
But none of you actually realized, sometimes the very strong girl you claimed to understand so much could well be 100% satisfied with none of the above. but just a hug - so tight she can hardly breathe
Sometimes I really hate being the strong one
My mind wandered into the restricted zones. I never thought that it would be this hard to get it off my mind.
♥♥♥
11:35
0 comments