blogwp
Monday, November 19, 2007
im a feminist

Agenda

  1. friend's relationship
  2. rus is back!
  3. lust caution
  4. my courageous act

A wedding should be between two persons. I think you might just agree with me. If you realize its time to get married to each other, then have the wedding arrangements DISCUSSED between yourselves. You DO NOT make arrangements all by yourself and then come tell her off in front of all us and ask her to let you make the decision.

Let me tell you, if I was your wife to be, I would have asked you to marry a dog. I mean, if you do not want her to get involved in the arrangements and do not want her to have a say in how the wedding is going to be, then really, marry a dog. Or if you might prefer, a cat? They obviously will not have a mind of their own.

DO NOT come saying that you will divorce her after the marriage because she doesn’t understand. DO NOT say you have been farking accommodating because in my own opinion, as a married couple to be, you should be!

Ure such a PIG!!

-buay tahan-

-takes a deep breath-

Ok, on a happier note, rus is back! I had krispy kreme! Not as yummy already la, but my darling brought it all the way from Sydney. Yumz. Its great to have him back, I took the entire day off to meet up with him and ya, we had a good time catching up.

Lust caution sucks! Its just a stupid SEX show la! Of course if you are fascinated by tony leung’s penis and his balls and a lot of sex and a lot of breast then you should go watch. One of those stupid shows that left me feeling sick.

My courageous act. I went to chop off my locks! After 24 years of long hair, I decided to chop all of it off! Want to see how it looks like? Meet me la!! :P I love it btw. Feels lighter and not so boring with long hair. Haha.

Going to bintan with the peeps this weekend!

11 days to end of November and my confirmation!


♥♥♥
16:37
0 comments

profile
Photobucket


A person who supports the equality of women with men; A member of a feminist political movement; One who believes in the social, political, and economoical equality of the sexes; Relating to or in accordance with feminism.
talk


Photobucket




exits
Photobucket


Caron
Jolene
Xiaxue
Celine
Ernest

archives
Photobucket


October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
April 2011
Mis-counts
Photobucket



Spinning Now
Photobucket



Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Cailat